Business Development Manager
WatrHub accelerates sales to water utilities.
Canada and the United States need to rebuild their aging water infrastructure. This will cost $1 Trillion over the next 20 years to replace pipes, pumps, values, treatment equipment and the software to run them all.
WatrHub is the only source of predictive market information on how, when, and why these water infrastructure investments will be made. Our AI engine transforms millions of public documents into actionable sales leads and market insights. Manufacturers subscribe to WatrHub to secure their next water utility clients and bring their advanced, efficient technologies to our aging water infrastructure.
We are seeking a Business Development Manager to support our Account Executives on the front side of our Sales Process. This is a dynamic sales role operating in the water industry; selling into water tech companies seeking big data solutions to bolster their sales efforts. You will be responsible for the front-end of the sales process; heavy cold calling and emailing is required. We’re looking for a numbers-driven closer who is a quick learner, hard worker, with a passion for selling. This position offers the growth opportunity to develop into a Full-Time Account Executive.
How You Will Make An Immediate Impact:
- Conduct cold calls and email campaigns to generate leads from target lists.
- Conduct research to develop more effective account strategies with Account Executives.
- Generate daily and weekly sales reports and stats on WatrHub's CRM (Salesforce).
- Develop and execute on prospect targeting campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage a complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
- Must be number-driven and detail oriented.
- A keen understanding of Cold Strategy and the numbers that drive it.
- Understanding of SaaS business and subscription based selling models.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to follow a standard approach to selling to maximize efficiency and results.
- Confident, assertive, great attitude, strong organizational skills, and a self-starter.
- 1-3 years of B2B sales experience.
- BS, BA, or post-secondary degree/certificate or equivalent preferred.
- As a member of our sales team, you get to sell a disruptive solution with a compelling value proposition into an industry that is eager to hear from you and in a market with no direct competition.
- You will be a part of a culture that believes in moving faster and crushing hard problems with no obvious solutions.
- There is no bureaucracy here. You will accomplish more here in a few months than what you would in a few years at a large corporate.
- You get a transportation stipend, health & fitness benefits, a training budget, and work-from-wherever days.
- We work hard. We play hard. We are on a mission to solve water. We enjoy happy-hour patios, team lunches exploring the food scene around our office in the Annex, and rock-climbing. We believe our team diversity makes us the best we can be.
So Water You Waiting For?
Application Deadline: May 31, 2017