Client Success Manager
WatrHub Accelerates Sales to Water Utilities through Artificial Intelligence.
Canada and the United States need to rebuild their aging water infrastructure. This will cost $1 Trillion over the next 20 years to replace pipes, pumps, values, treatment equipment and the software to run them all.
WatrHub is the only source of predictive market information on how, when, and why these water infrastructure investments will be made. Our AI engine transforms millions of public documents into actionable sales leads and market insights. Technology Vendors and Engineering Firms subscribe to WatrHub to secure their next water utility clients and bring their advanced, efficient technologies to our aging water infrastructure.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager to work alongside our Data, Developer, and Sales teams to deliver market-leading software-based intelligence products to clients throughout the water industry. As a Client Success Manager, you will be delivering the ideal mix of WatrHub products to clients based on their needs as well as your experience and understanding of the water industry. You will own the client onboarding, finalizing of data reports, end-user adoption, and ongoing relationship with an assigned list of clients to ensure customer satisfaction and retention metrics are met or exceeded. The position will be based out of our Toronto Headquarters.
What You Will Accomplish
· You will build and maintain strong client relationships
· You will drill down with every client to uncover their pain points and help curate the right mix of insights and intelligence for them
· You will gain a deep knowledge of how water infrastructure projects and their stakeholders work together and use that knowledge to promote WatrHub's capabilities and products to clients.
· You will be able to identify sales opportunities with new clients and work with the sales team to develop the relationship and achieve upsell goals and financial rewards for your efforts
· You will become fanatical about providing exceptional client experience for each WatrHub customer
· You will be passionate about delivering the best WatrHub product you can to our clients and know that you are ensuring water quality and security for towns and cities across the continent as you do it
Skills & Requirements
· You have conscientious attention to detail, exceptional project organization skills, complete accountability for your tasks, capable of driving projects independently and an impressive track record on previous projects.
· You are capable of driving projects independently and have an impressive track record on previous projects.
· You have excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to convey complex technical details in a clear and concise manner
· You have strong business acumen and are seen by your clients as a trusted advisor
· You are passionate about people, enjoy building relationships; You are empathetic and are quickly able to establish rapport with people in a variety of settings
· Having multi-disciplinary knowledge of water treatment processes, regulations, programs, and topics in the water and wastewater industry across Canada and USA is a plus.
· A Bachelor or Master's degree in an environmental-related field is a strong asset
· You love what you do and you want to be part of a special kind of company - making real social impact with your work and being rewarded for it
As an early member of our Client Success Team, you can influence positive change within one of the biggest societal challenges of our generation (water).
We live at the cross section of water, startup and data science. There is no other team like it in Toronto.
There is no corporate bureaucracy here. You will accomplish more here in a few months than what you would in a few years at a large technology company.
You get company-paid transportation, health & fitness benefits, a training budget, and work-from-wherever days in addition to your salary and target bonuses.
You get support from our in-house subject matter experts, data scientists and water industry titans.
We work hard. We play hard. We are on a mission to solve water. We enjoy happy-hour patios, team lunches exploring the food scene around our office, and rock-climbing together. We believe our team diversity makes us the best we can be!
So Water You Waiting For?