WatrHub is an award-winning software company that helps our clients deliver their advanced, efficient technologies to our aging water infrastructure. The WatrHub AI Engine transforms millions of public documents into actionable sales leads and predictive market indicators that Technology Vendors and Engineering firms use to connect with Water Utilities that are in need of their advanced water technologies. Our clients get AI-predicted sales leads and insights directly from their WatrHub subscription and can focus their time on deploying their water treatment technologies and solutions to the towns and cities that need it most.
We are well positioned to revolutionize the water industry and bring forth an unprecedented level of market efficiency and transparency. We are looking for ambitious, energetic, and tech-savvy account executives to fuel the rapid commercialization of our AI-powered analytics solution. The position is based out of our Toronto office.
What You Will Accomplish:
- Rapid career growth by closing sales of WatrHub's products and nurturing your customer relationships
- Manage a healthy pipeline of prospects and the conversion of these opportunities into successful, long term customer relationships
- You will be the key to furthering WatrHub's market penetration, and significantly improve sales productivity by working closely with the Executive Team on forecasting and sales strategy, continuously improving our sales model
- Develop strategies and sales plans designed to achieve revenue acceleration and grow profit margins• Harvest market feedback directly from customer interactions to identify untapped value creation opportunities for WatrHub's R&D team to create a better product and make your sales conversion easier
- Work towards a rewarding and meaningful mission to ensure our water supply is clean and secure for generations to come
- You have successful worked within a high velocity sales model, closing deals with multiple stakeholders in an SaaS sales environment
- You have account executive experience identifying client problems and suggesting solutions, as well as building relationships over the phone and locating key decision makers quickly within prospective organizations
- Your approach to selling is extremely disciplined and refined. You can get anyone to a yes, but you know that's not what it's about. You're not looking for the first person to say yes, you're looking for the right person to say yes. And when you find that person, you will close the deal quickly and effectively.
- You have strong business acumen and are seen by your clients as a trusted advisor
- You are passionate about people, enjoy building and managing relationships; You are empathetic and are quickly able to establish rapport in a variety of settings
- You are comfortable using Salesforce to manage your sales process, and leveraging analytics to drive constant self-improvement and process improvement - for yourself and your team
- You love what you do and you want to be part of a special kind of company - making real impact and being rewarded for it
- This is a base salary plus quota-bearing position with high earnings potential (commissions dispersed monthly) and a high degree of accountability and transparency
- It is a fantastic opportunity for driven, strategic, and seasoned Account Executives to get in at the ground floor of a rapidly accelerating AI software company that has already delighted dozens of Fortune 100 and mid-market clients
- You get to sell a disruptive solution with a compelling value proposition into an industry that is eager to hear from you and in a market with no direct competition
- There is no bureaucracy here. You get to focus on closing deals and get the support you need to exceed your quota; We are on your side to help you benefit from the upside in this role
- You get autonomy, a flexible schedule, and a diverse set of experts to enjoy the journey with
- Expect to learn from the best, do your best work, and be rewarded accordingly
- You get health & fitness benefits, a transportation stipend, a personal development budget, and work-from-wherever days
So Water You Waiting For?